We will be closed tomorrow on 10/30. We will be open Monday 10/31 at 11:00 AM.
After 2010’s Tri-Colour Collection, New Balance returns to Asia for inspiration by collaborating with Singaporean sneaker boutique Leftfoot, and urban culture website Streething for its 2011 Asia-Pacific (APAC) Project. Inspired by the theme “Past, Present and Future”, the project pays tribute to the iconic New Balance 574 sneaker, which has been described as the definitive New Balance shoe since its introduction in 1906. The result: Three pumped-up kicks representing the evolution of street fashion. Only 600 pairs will be sold worldwide for each of the three exclusive designs, of which only 70 pairs per design will be available for the Singapore market.
Its okay to post the kicks now. Here is the complete info on the kicks. Thank you!
Past: HM574 (Limited Edition) – New Balance X Streething
Streething invokes the ghost of New Balance Past with its reimagining of the 574. Even though the 574 is still in production, the New Balance-Streething HM574 (main picture, middle) eschews the modern colours of the former. Instead, it opts to go vintage, featuring a grey-and-navy upper matched with a deliberate aged sole unit. Old remains gold.
Present: H574J (Limited Edition) – New Balance X Leftfoot
This eye-popping hiking-boot H574J (main picture, left), is Leftfoot’s take on the 574. Comfortable enough to be worn as a boot or as regular sneakers, this versatility is what Leftfoot wishes to represent of today’s culture chameleons. Green and brown are the dominant colours, with matching brown quick-release lace-hooks and all-terrain laces.
Future: HS77 (Limited Edition) – New Balance X Streething X Leftfoot
Streething and Leftfoot goes fashion forward with the new HS77 model (main picture, right): The 574 shell is retained, but the sneaker has been given a radical overhaul. The HS77 utilises sonic weld technology for a more seamless desisng and also incorporates a lighter sole unit, more lightweight materials, crisp colours and patterns. On top of this limited edition pair, New Balance, Streething and Leftfoot have produced three HS77 variations in beige, olive and black with white soles for general release.
That’s right we received the Zoom Rookie! Fall through today and grab a pair! These joints are comprised of all of Penny’s footwear his rookie season! The Air Way Up, The Air Go LWP and the Foamposite One would be proud of these! Enjoy! Oh did we mention all the white pieces feature a glow feature that is crazy!!! Retail is $200.
Continuing on we have received some more “mature” pieces from Jordan Brand. These pieces can definitely be added to the collection and not have you looking immature. The materials are all on point. The logo placement isn’t bold but subtle and looks great! Check these out in the shop now! With the Spizikes right around the corner we also have the Spizikes tees available now! If you haven’t peeped the 1/4 Retro 3 top yet be sure to do that as well! Core Crews are perfect for the weather now too! Check the last posts on them also!
It’s that time of year again! Are you ready to represent your SneakerHOOD in the Back to School Edition? If you’re down, then grab any media device that records video and lets get started! Top  winners will be selected at the end of the contest. Plus, many more prizes will be given to the runner-ups. [See prizes below]
 $500 gift card [Courtesy of Karmaloop] and custom-made Good Wood pieces [Courtesy of Good Wood NYC].
 New Era prize pack – 9FIFTY Chicago Bulls Script Wheel Snapback Hat, Interlock Tee, Allen Track Jacket, Tricolor Canvas Belt & a 6-Pack Carrier Case. [Courtesy of New Era]
 5 assorted FLUD watches – [Courtesy of FLUD watches]
 1 Pair of Jordan XIV – “Last Shot” BRED [Courtesy of Sneaker Father]
 1 Pair Of Lebron 9?s BRED [Courtesy of MapleWoodBootCamp]
The top 3 winners will also receive Harper Perennial books valued up to $400 each to donate to a school or library of the winners’ choice in there SneakerHOOD.
Here are the rules:
* You must have a SneakerTube.TV account. If you don’t have one, SIGNUP!
* Record a 2-minute or less video of how you represent your SneakerHOOD in a school atmosphere. Upload your video directly to SneakerTube.TV & attach it to the “Represent Your SneakerHOOD Contest PT. 3 – Back to School Edition” channel. You can also upload your video from YouTube by using our Upload YouTube button to enter your video into the contest. If your video is longer than two minutes it will be immediately disqualified!
* Contest runs from Monday, October 24, 2011 to Monday, November 7, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Winners will be announced LIVE on the OSD (Obsessive Sneaker Disorder) Talk Show on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 9:30 p.m.
* Be Creative
* Storytelling ability
* Views [only views on SneakerTube.TV will be counted]
* Technical ability – Spend time planning your project beforehand. What would you like your video’s message to project visually? Using your tools, try to take shots from different angles and experiment with editing software for a pro feel. Did you know, music can increase the “WHOA” factor of your final product? Try it!
* We’ll be watching how you stir up buzz via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, blogs, websites, and other media outlets. Promoting your SneakerHOOD video to its maximum potential to local press and getting lots of people involved in your environment will increase your chances of winning. Spread the word and share your SneakerHOOD video link with everybody and anybody! If you have any further questions, please email them to info@SneakerTube.TV.
We have just received some great tops from Jordan Brand! If you missed the Core Crew the first go around here is your chance at a great crew for a great price! The archives have opened up and look what we found here, the Jordan 1/4 Zip top. Now in the late 80s this was the piece to have. Don’t sleep!
To celebrate Manny’s upcoming fight Nike Sportswear has created a great capsule for the main event. This collection is incredible from the feel of the shirts and jackets to the designs. Each tee is printed on Dri-Fit tees that are extremely comfortable. If you are looking forward to the Trainer 1.3 we are giving you the opportunity to RESERVE your pair with the purchase of any clothing purchase from the collection. Quantities are limited on the footwear so act fast!